Sunday, August 19, 2012

Polka Dot Hits The Spot







         Summer vacation is slipping out of our grasps but the heat has decided to stick around a little longer. It has been in the 100s pretty much every day, so this past weekend I decided to go with a cool & simple outfit. I got a chance to wear it to my best friend's going away party (She is going to college in HAWAII to play basketball! Jealous!) and got nothing but compliments. I love the look of Polka Dots and mixing colors of the same pattern. As the title says, "Polka Dots hit the spot!" (Thanks Rebecca Park for that clever title!)
PS. My pup Nahla liked the polka dots, too!

Love, Kate

Polka Dot Maxi Skirt- $15 (Forever 21)
Plain White Tank 
           Polka Dot Head Band-$6 (Dorothy Perkins)
Sunnies-$12 (Heart Boutique, Sacramento CA)



No comments:

Post a Comment