Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lace is Always the Case






With the crazy summer I have been having, I was desperate for a "pick-me-up". So instead of splurging on that $200 sweater I really didn't need (want? yes. need? no.), I decided to put on an outfit that made me feel confident to get through my day. I absolutely love lace and find it so feminine & beautiful. I picked up this vintage lace top at a consignment store in midtown Sacramento ($7!) this past spring and it has been one of my favorite pieces this season! Whenever you are having a bad day and need something to feel beautiful in- "Lace is ALWAYS the case!" 

PS. Sorry for the blur on the shoes-my dog licked the camera! 

Love, Kate

Vintage Lace Top- $7 (Freestyle Clothing Exchange, Sacramento CA)
Skirt- $20 (Pink Lily Boutique, SF CA)
Wedges- $25 (Love Culture)
Gianni Bini Bag- $110 (Dillards)

No comments:

Post a Comment