Thursday, October 18, 2012

Scarves and Stripes








This outfit is my absolute favorite for fall, no doubt about it. I love the look of the thick striped leggings (my brothers call me "beetle juice" when I wear them..thanks guys) paired with the over sized white shirt. It is so simple but still makes a statement. Throw on a knitted scarf and patent leather oxfords to complete the laid back look. Who says you can't be comfy and fashionable at the same time? 

Love, Kate

(photography by Juliana Ljubisavljevichttp://julianaljubisavljevic.tumblr.com/

Striped Leggings:   boohoo.com (UK boutique) $12
Over sized Shirt: Sugar Shack (Sacramento, CA) $36
Knitted Scarf: Charlotte Russe 
Patent Oxfords: Charlotte Russe 
Watch: Betsy Johnson 



4 comments:

  1. love your outfit! and blog- please check out mine, if you like to follow all love will be returned!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely check yours out

      Delete
  2. Hi Kate lovely look you have
    amazing blog
    Irena
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irena! Your blog is pretty amazing as well!

      Delete