Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"Something Borrowed"



As we all know, fashion comes in and out from generation to generation. This is probably why it is so hard for me to clean out my closet because that little voice in the back of my mind is saying in a few years, those men's dress ties used as belts might come back in. (Ok.. so those are highly unlikely, I was in an Avril Lavigne stage in 8th grade). BUT style essentials like this Ralph Lauren striped sweater  from the 90's that I stole out of my mom's closet (sorry mom!) will always be a classic. I wanted to feel put together but casual this day, so I paired this sweater with jeans and riding boots. A perfect match for a fall day! 

Love, Kate

Ralph Lauren Sweater 
Skinny Jeans- Express ($79.90)
Riding Boots- Nordstrom Corso Como ($198.95)





3 comments:

  1. Love that sweater! Definitely a classic - wouldn't let mom let go of that one. :)

    Morgan
    seemomogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Morgan! I love the sweater too and the clean look to it. Exactly why I had to "borrow" it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit.^^
    Invite you to my blog...
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete