Monday, September 24, 2012

Hey There, Stud





Hey There, Studs! First off, I am so sorry I have been MIA these past 2 weeks. I just began my junior year of college as a journalism major, a new internship with Sacramento Fashion Week, and just finished sorority recruitment that I put on for my university's campus. But I am back and ready to dive into all of fall's latest fashions! I have been so lucky to get the opportunity to collaborate on a few outfits with my sorority sister, who is also an amazing photographer, Juliana Ljubisavljevic. She is so talented and can capture any moment beautifully! If you are ever looking for photographer, she is definitely my first recommendation. Take a look at her blog showcasing her work: http://julianaljubisavljevic.tumblr.com/.

This week's blog post is centered around studs and embellishments. Since it is officially fall now, I put together this outfit to showcase one of this season's hottest trends. Pair the two together for a mix of edge and girly all in one outfit!

Love, Kate

Embellished Top- $35 Sugar Shack, Sacramento CA
Black Studded Jeans- $12 Freestyles Clothing, Sacramento CA
Black Pumps

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to inspiration from this blog I just bought a pair of studded maroon jeans while thrifting!! I adore the versatility of all your ensembles, ever thought about creating a presence on Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete